The Kroger Community Rewards program provides a way for shoppers to help non-profit organizations (NPOs), like Animal Friends. It works by linking your Kroger Plus card to their Community Rewards account.
For every dollar spent, 5% goes to AFNCWV. We have received several thousand dollars from this program! It’s well worth the few minutes it takes to sign up, but remember: You must first have a Kroger Plus card.
Sign Up Online:
- – Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- – If you do not have an account, click Sign Up to create an account
- – Sign In to your account.
- – Click on Enroll Now.
- – You can enter or update your Plus Card #, Preferred Store, and Personal Information first
- – Scroll to the bottom of your Account Summary to the Community Rewards section
- – Click Enroll
- – Search NPO number 82758 or Animal Friends of North Central West Virginia
- – Select and click Enroll again
That’s all there is to it! And here’s a bit of good news: Signing up does NOT result in being bombarded by messages and ads from Kroger! The only result is a quarterly check!
Thank you for helping Kroger to help Animal Friends!